Tokyo mew mew Forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto is he cool or cute?

4 posters

Go down

naruto is he cool or cute? Empty naruto is he cool or cute?

Post  z_mewmew Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:26 am

naruto is soo funny he is a ninja and a hyper active knuckle headed ninja as his teacher says soo... i no everythin there is to no bout him almost!!

The main story follows Naruto and his friends' personal growth. Naruto befriends two comrades, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, who are assigned with him to form a three-person team named Team 7 under an experienced sensei named Kakashi Hatake. Like all the ninja teams from the every village, Team 7 is in charge in completing missions requested by villagers such as being bodyguards. During the course of the missions, Naruto also befriends other characters that he meets throughout the series. They learn new abilities, get to know each other and other villagers better, and experience a coming-of-age journey as Naruto dreams of becoming the Hokage of Konohagakure. After several missions, Kakashi allows Team 7 to participate into a ninja exam in which they can improve their ranks, and thus, be part of harder missions. During the exams, Orochimaru, a criminal at the top of Konohagakure's most wanted list, attacks Konoha killing the Third Hokage as an act of revenge. This causes one of the three legendary ninja, Jiraiya to search for his partner Tsunade, to become the Fifth Hokage. During that search, it is revealed that Orochimaru also desires to acquire Sasuke Uchiha due to his powerful genetic heritage. Believing Orochimaru will be able to give him the strength needed to kill his brother Itachi, who destroyed all his clan, Sasuke goes to him. Tsunade sends a group of ninja including Naruto to make Sasuke return to Konoha, but Naruto is unable to defeat him. Naruto does not give up on Sasuke, leaving Konoha for two-and-a-half years of training under Jiraiya's tuition to prepare himself for the next time he encounters Sasuke.

After the training period, a mysterious organization called Akatsuki attempts to capture the nine powerful tailed beasts including the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed inside of Naruto. Several ninjas from Konohagakure, including Team 7, fight against the Akatsuki members and search for their teammate Sasuke. Although they manage to save the host from the One-tailed beast, Gaara, Akatsuki is successful in capturing seven from the creatures. Sasuke, in the meantime betrays Orochimaru and faces Itachi to take revenge. Although Itachi dies in battle, Sasuke is later told by the Akatsuki founder Madara Uchiha that Itachi was ordered by Konohagakure's leadership to destroy his clan. Saddened with the revelation, Sasuke joins forces with Akatsuki to destroy Konohagakure. Meanwhile, as several Akatsuki members are defeated by the Konohagakure ninja, the leader, Pain, invades the village to capture Naruto. However, Naruto defeats all of Pain's bodies and convinces the real one to leave. While the villagers rebuild Konohagakure Tsunade is dismissed from her position as the Hokage as she ended in coma for using all her energy to protect the villagers from Pain. Therefore, the elder Danzo quickly takes the role.

soo as u can c i luv this anime... plz comment Very Happy lol! study
z_mewmew
z_mewmew

Number of posts : 36
Favourite mew mew : zoey
Registration date : 2009-12-15

http://mewmewpower546.webs.com

Back to top Go down

naruto is he cool or cute? Empty Re: naruto is he cool or cute?

Post  Mew Ribbon Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:33 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. I think Naruto is cute and cool but I think he should pay a bit more attention towards hinata. I think Sakura should be nicer to Naruto and stop being a sasuke fan girl. I am in love with gaara (dont judge me)

Mew Ribbon

Number of posts : 8
Favourite mew mew : Ichigo/Zoey
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  z_mewmew Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Mew Ribbon wrote:I LOVE LOVE LOVE Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. I think Naruto is cute and cool but I think he should pay a bit more attention towards hinata. I think Sakura should be nicer to Naruto and stop being a sasuke fan girl. I am in love with gaara (dont judge me)
i agree with u sakura should b in luv with naruto and naruto should like hinata and saskue needs to b kinder a lot kinder
z_mewmew
z_mewmew

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-15

http://mewmewpower546.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  corina mew♥mew Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:44 am

yo miro naruto aveces y me encanta es muy buen anime!! mi personaje favorito es hinata.
aunque la pobre es muy ash como decirlo.... no le prestan mucha atencion aunque en naruto shippuden es una heroina!!!!!!!! Exclamation salvo a naruto pero murio Sad Sad... pero despues la reviven Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!! jeje
corina mew♥mew
corina mew♥mew

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

naruto is he cool or cute? Empty naruto

Post  Strawberry_Mew Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 am

WELL NaRutO UzUMAKi's CuTE ANd NaRutO sHIpPuden anIme 's COOl ......!!!!! anD well NARUTO SHoUld lIke HiNAtA ANd sasUke SHoULd be KinD 2 sAKUra CuZ he knOWS hw SakurA FEEls ABOuT hIM....!!!!!!
Strawberry_Mew
Strawberry_Mew

Number of posts : 24
Favourite mew mew : Zoey,Renee
Registration date : 2010-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down